Vegan Gluten Free Quinoa Avocado Bread Bun
- 300 gm Karmalize.me Organic Quinoa
- 200 gm Organic Almond Meal
- 2 TBSP Ground Karmalize.Me Organic Flaxseed
- 2 TBSP Karmalize.Me Organic Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime, Zest and Juice
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 190 ml Water
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add Karmalize.me Organic Quinoa to a blender and whiz until you get it to a flour consistency.
- In a bowl, mix Karmalize.me organic quinoa, almond meal, Karmalize.me organic flax seed, Karmalize.me organic sesame seeds, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, peel and mash the avocado. Add lime zest and juice, maple syrup and water and mix.
- Add the avocado water mix to the dry ingredients and mix well by hand for 2-3 minutes until you got a sticky, firm dough.
- Shape 7 balls out of the dough, slightly flatten them (not too much though) and place them in the baking paper, making sure they don’t touch.
- Bake for around 25 minutes. Check them after about 15 minutes and if the bottom browns more than the top, turn them over for the remaining time. To check if they’re done, poke 2-3 of them with a BBQ skewer and if it comes out clean and if the outside is golden brown, they’re done .
- Allow them to completely cool before cutting.
#glutenfreebread, #glutenfreebreadrolls, #glutenfree, #glutenfreecooking, #Vegan, #veganbread, #karmalizeme, #Quinoabread, #Avacado, #Avacadoburger, #flaxmeal, #foodie, #organic, #foodporn