Vegan Superfood Bar
- ¼ cup Karmalize.Me Organic Uncooked Quinoa
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Almonds - Sliced
- ¼ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Goji Berries
- ½ cup Organic Dates - Chopped
- ¼ cup Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Dark Chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees F
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, mix together thoroughly. If coconut oil is solid, melt it slightly so that its mixable.
- Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay all the mixed ingredient in the bowl on the baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread it evenly making a 8x8 square.
- Bake 20 minutes in the middle or upper rack of the oven.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled to room temperature place it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut them into bars
- Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.